Sunday, April 6, 2014

3 Winx Club Very Important Questions

1.) In the Secret of The  Lost Kingdom near the end of the movie Sky pulled out a ring, and told Bloom is she would always be his princess, and she said yes. He purposed and in the episodes of Winx Club it seems like they aren't engaged, but in a post from earlier in the new 3rd winx club movie that is going to come out in October it says they are engaged. So I am confused why in the episodes it doesn't say ANYTHING about it. And it mentioned when they had their were getting Sirenix powers that Sky saved Dominio. So I am confused does anyone have an explanation.

2.) When the Winx Club first meet Aisha they called her Lala, and now they are calling her Aisha, I mean is her name Lala or Aisha?

3.) For the season 6 Winx Club episodes how come not very any have come out? I have been waiting for like ever, and I can only find them on youtube and even then are can hardily tell what is going on because the images are way to blurry. I mean when are they going to come out with quality?

If you have any answers to these questions or why they might be like that please comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment