Saturday, April 5, 2014

Abbey Bominable

Abbey Bominable

Daughter of The Yeti
Age: 16

Saying: Heath Burns is starting to grow on me like moss. What? Is good thing.

Friends: 4 pins
Deuce Gorgon, Ghoulia Yelps, Frankie Stein, Draculaura

Freaky Flaw:
I am lacking in the tact. At altitude, talking is an oxygen waste, so words are pointed. I am often puncturing the feelings here down below. I am not wishing to fill others with the sadness but some times I do. Also, I am cold, both in the touching and being touched.

Favorite Food:
The cheese of yak and pancakes.

Favorite Activity:
Boarding on the snow is maxed out totally to the awesome.

Killer Style:
Fur. It is practical for the blending in and the showing off. My special ice crystal I also wear for the perpetuating of bodily coldness of my home.

Pet:
Shiver is my wooly mammoth. Her feelings being the kind not so easily punctures.

Pet Peeve:
The ritual of the dating. I do not understand the trapping of the boy with the bait of flirtation..... it seems to me not honorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment